For 20 years Chiroflow® has helped millions of people worldwide achieve the sleep of their dreams and improve your spinal alignment. Nothing restores your mind and body like a good night’s sleep. And nothing helps you sleep like the waterbase™ pillow from Chiroflow®. It combines the therapeutic benefits of its waterbase design plus soft, hypoallergenic fibre for luxurious, all-round comfort.
Research study 1
Conclusion: Proper selection of a pillow can significantly reduce neck pain and improve quality of sleep.
Research study 2
“The findings from this study provide evidence that the use of a Chiroflow® waterbase® pillow will result in a reduction of neck pain and disability and improve sleep quality in subjects with chronic neck pain.”
Research study 3
“...the waterbase® pillow was shown in this study to be better than the user’s regular pillow and to be associated with an enhanced quality of sleep. Additionally, most subjects indicated they would continue to use the waterbase™ pillow, in place of their regular pillow.”
The unique Chiroflow® waterbase® design provides responsive support to neck and head while continuously adapting to changing sleep positions.
1. A soft hypoallergenic polyester hollofil® fibre rests over the waterbase for the ultimate in comfort.
2. A NASA researched thermal insulator maintains your correct body temperature.
3. The patented easy-to-fill water pouch provides gentle, responsive and proper support all night.
You simply choose the degree of support you prefer by adjusting the amount of water in the base! It’s the secret to a better night’s sleep. Start with 3 litres of water and add more for a firmer feel, or less for a softer sleep.
1. Johns Hopkins Hospital School of Medicine Neck Pain and Quality of Sleep Study. (Published in the Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation - Volume 78.) ® is licensed trademark of IWI LTD. © 2010 IWI LTD. Patent: 1,310,143
2. Chronic Neck Pain Findings: Presented at the International Conference On Spinal Manipulation, October 1996, Bournemouth, England
3. Quality of Sleep Findings: Poster Presentation at the Conference of Chiropractic Research and Education, June 1996, San Diego, USA